Changes made from version 4.30 to 4.50:
- Added support for advanced geocache logging with OpenCaching.com. See TrailTech(http://garmin.blogs....cachingcom.html) for more information.
- Fixed issue with multilingual custom POI files
Hinweis auf der Seite:
- [color=#272B2F !important]Important steps for future BaseCamp Compatibility:[/color]
If you are a user of BaseCamp now, or plan to be in the future, you must follow these steps to ensure your data is protected during this software update:
- Connect your handheld unit to a computer and launch BaseCamp. Transfer all tracks, routes and waypoints to BaseCamp.
- Delete the /Garmin/GPX folder from the handheld's mass storage.
- Update the handheld's software via WebUpdater and reboot the handheld.
- Reconnect the handheld to a computer and transfer your data from BaseCamp back to the handheld.